VIDEO CLIPS 43: HOT scene LATEST FILM Rahma Azhari

VIDEO CLIPS: HOT scene LATEST FILM Rahma Azhari
Rahma Azhari return to exist in her latest film titled 'seduction Curious Souls'. But the movie has not aired, Rahma had been protesting the kiss scene in the movie trailer.
Since the beginning accepted the offer to play in the film, Ayu Azhari's younger brother did not want a scene is too hot. He wanted to scene into perspective.
"In the trailer there is a kiss. Actually I do not want any events like this. Frankly I do not like, I do not want to happen again (the controversy)," Rahman said when met at Pejaten Village, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta, on Monday ( 17/05/2010).
In the video trailer, Rahma smooch with co-star named Andreano Phillip. But Rahman did not explain in detail about the kissing scene. "I have not seen hell trailer," I Rahma.
Rahman also did not dispute that he has a kiss scene, even to the shower scene. It's just when do, Rahma had calculated so as not to seem vulgar.
"Bathing everywhere lifetime clothes. It tricks the camera, I also tutupin use my hands. All I remember is not no me terlanjang," said Rahman.
One of the causes Rahma protest was angry he was afraid of her lover. "In the past it has not had a boyfriend, if he sees may be angry," said Rahman. The film aired on May 20, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment