VIDEO CLIPS: Feby Febiola recorded during urination

Actress Feby Febiola reported a man who did not act rude to him. The man, Feby record time soap star 'Roses Jasmine' is the middle of urinating in a toilet of a mall.

Feby tells the events that happened in Persari, Ciganjur, South Jakarta, on Friday (09/07/2010) night. The actress was born May 27, 1978 to tell the chronological events that happened last week at FX Mall, Jl. Jend Sudirman.
"My dinner at FX, I then go to the toilet. I go to the toilet twice, the first safe, but the second, fits my pee and I kancingin my clothes, my usual neat-neat if women yes, I deliberately did not glanced over all of a sudden there are BB (BlackBerry) again diarahin to me so, continue to be withdrawn immediately, very briefly, in one second, "he explained.
At that time, Feby got confused with the events that had just endured it. But then he said he felt there was something wrong.
"I went straight out, hold me tap-tap next door. I said 'Hey I know you inside to take photos of me', but he's not straight out. Finally I call security, he fitted out was a boy, I was shocked really. But he screaming, 'Do not get me wrong, do not misunderstand. If he's not wrong not to shout it so, "he said again.
The man was immediately secured the security officer. But the man struggling rontah. He also refused to hand over BlackBerrynya. The man also had tried to escape.
"I take it BB, I did not check his picture there, but check the video turned out to fit there. Not only me that is recorded. Previously there are 4-5 women who are all conditions of urination," said Febby.
Feeling aggrieved and deeds of the men already be in breach of privacy, Feby also reported him to the Polda Metro Jaya. "If not given a penalty, he's afraid to do anymore. Fitted He also questioned the guilt does not exist. I want people that there is a sense of deterrence so I reported to the police," said Bruce's wife Deltail it.
These events are now more vigilant when making Feby urinating in public places. He also suggested that each woman was also cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment