VIDEO CLIPS: SKY CITY UFO sightings in Pontianak?

Despite being a bit stale, I was somewhat surprised by this news. Because I do not never heard of before until I was browsing the site Tribun Pontianak.

Tribun Pontianak write about UFO sightings in the sky video Pontianak that reportedly recorded using a mobile phone. After I saw his video on Youtube, I initially doubted the video is probably the same with videos of UFO sightings in other areas. Apparently after I heard was that video-like dialogue in dialect Pontianak.
Regarding the video, I certainly doubt the object in the video is a UFO. As noted Tribun Pontianak, there is a kind of cut when switching video djump eyes toward the figure on the UFO.
Change the color of the original form of light, being a bit bluish, as if the video is composed of two different files. Also a question mark, because the figure of the UFO suddenly looks so close, moreover zooming of the camera phone can not be that close.
Very subtle. This means that the video will only work prankster. No more! But if you are curious and want to see videos of UFO sightings in the sky city of Pontianak, the monggo listened below!
ght="1" />
"

No comments:

Post a Comment