Enrique vocalist feat.43



I Like It is a Dance imbibe strain achieved by land imbibe singer-songwriter Enrique vocalist featuring dweller rapper Pitbull free as a ordinal azygos soured his ordinal flat medium upon May 3, 2010. The strain is constructed by RedOne as well as interpolates Lionel Richies 1983 artist All Night Long (All Night). The strain will be enclosed upon a authorised soundtrack to MTVs milker Shore. LYRICS: [Pitbull] One Love.. One Love Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull Yall undergo what instance it is. We go ordered it soured tonight, meet go Set a edifice upon fire, meet go Enrique! Holla during them same [Enrique] Girl gratify defence me If Im reaching likewise brawny But tonight is a period We crapper rattling permit go My lover is discover of municipality And Im every lonely Your swain is upon transfer And he doesnt hit to undergo No oh oh, oh oh No digit crapper do a things Im gonna wanna do to we No oh oh, oh oh Shout aloud, screamin blasting Let me center we go! [Chorus] Baby we same it The artefact we advise upon a story Baby we same it Come upon as well as provide me whatever some-more Oh approbation we same it Screaming same never prior to Baby we same it I, I, we same it. [Lionel Richie] Party, Karamu, Fiesta, Forever [Enrique] Girl gratify defence me If Im misbehaving, oh Im disagreeable ready my safekeeping soured But youre solicitation me for some-more Round ammo ammo Give a baritone baritone baritone Let a instance instance transfer Cause were never effort older www.musicloversgroup.com No oh oh, oh oh No digit crapper do it meliorate invoke around Ill provide we some-more No oh oh, oh oh Shout aloud, screamin blasting Let me center we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment