Jupe: Movie In Protest, Ask The Production Aja

Film spirits rocking sensation KARAWANG not only supporting players, but the broadcast was brought protests from the public. A group of people formally objected to the use of 'Karachi' in the title. While Julia Perez as its main star admitted that he had to know the protest, but did not know the origin of protest from anywhere. However, due to dealing with the title, for him, who has the right answer is the production. "Oh yes, know (no protest), I sempet I read on Twitter. He said there was a protest, just before I dont know where to protest, "said Julia Perez when contacted KapanLagi.com ™, Sunday (13/02/2011) "If the problem of choosing the title of the movie I do not have the right, yes, because I'm just a player. I'm just trying to professional. If you protest, I would have questioned the return to the production. And I can not do anything, "said Jupe respond. As reported detikhot.com, quoting Broadcast Content Coordinator Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPI) Center, Ezki Suyanto, that there were protests from Falkirk society with the use of that title. Eki judge misdirected himself when the complaint was filed at the institution, should LSF (Film Censorship), a more competent. "If there is a protest to me, as it is on Twitter I can only say sorry. But I still receive criticism and advice. Because not all may be good news. Hopefully with the criticism and advice we can more forward, "added Julia Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment