Former wife of Pasha 'Ungu' Fulfill Promise


Vocalist of the band 'Purple', Pasha will soon end the widower status by marrying his girlfriend, Adeline Wilhelmina on March 27, 2011. Pasha's former wife, Okie Agustina, admitted will attend the wedding that the two lovebirds. "If I'd come because I had an appointment with the Pasha, and he also expects dipesta I could attend her wedding," said Agustina Okie when found in the Area Fatmawati, Friday, February 18, 2011. Okie Agustina is officially divorced from Pasha was admitted in 2008 will not bring the children to her ex-husband is a wedding. "If kids n ggak I take it, I'm thinking about them mentally," said Okie. Until recently, Pasha and Adelia had prepared all the needs of her wedding day, including a wedding dress. Fashion designer, Ferry Sunarto admitted preparing the best. "For a public figure because he's Pasha, I want to love best. Stelan beskap and dynamic colored pants are still a secret. " "As for Adeline I provide detailed motifs and embroidery months Swarovski colored purple. There are materials such as lace and tulle are imported from Italy, "he said, some time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment